Consider the worth of one soul….






James 5:19-20 "Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins."

"For God so loved the world, that He gave…."  John 3:16

Can you write down the name of one sinner that you have led to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ?  What is the value of one lost soul to you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was WELL worth the time spent to listen to it. I need to listen to this every week! It stirs me to thinking. Am I really unashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ? Do I really care about lost souls? I hope those who visit this page on the blog, will not be so busy or so lazy that they will not take the time out of life to watch, listen and learn.
Thank you for posting this.

Anonymous said...

Excellent. So glad you posted this. Ditto everything that anonymous already said, and I'm sure it could speak for all the rest of us. I love hearing outside perspectives like this. Do I care enough about someone's lost soul to not be afraid of criticism and offense? Great reminder that people are watching to see if what we SAY we have, is REAL!

Anonymous said...

This stirred my heart! There is a lot wrong with how most Christians reach out to the lost. It's either weak or nothing at all. God help us to do more!

...a ministry of New Testament Baptist Church