Merry Christmas!


From all of us at Beautiful For Thee, we would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas.  This December, we are spending precious time with our families.  There will be no new articles this month except for a new Daily Delights each day.  Feel free to browse our old articles.  We look forward to sharing what the Lord has taught us in 2012.  Have a blessed Christmas and let's all remember the Real Reason for this wonderful season. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad! Dianne

Beautiful For Thee Administrator said...

I know, Dianne, but we will be back. You'll have even more to be thankful for in January. :-) We love each and every one of our readers and look forward to catching up in January.

Sharry said...

Thanks. I will miss the articles but definitely understand and wish you the Very best and blessed Christmas. See you in January. I so appreciate all the work you do.

Belinda Jo Adams said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!!

...a ministry of New Testament Baptist Church