“And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God:..” Psalm 40:3a
What a blessing Family Camp was!
What a thrill just to see all the happy faces!
So many helping hands…
The fellowship was sweet…
Our souls were fed and our faith strengthened…
Never take for granted these precious times…
4 comments:
Looks like you all had so much fun. We were praying for you that week. Glad the Lord gave you a wonderful week!
Looks like a great week full of praise to the Lord and happy memories!
Family camp really was a blessing. I wish we could go back for just few more days and spend all day every day together as a church family. (All the visiting family members just added more sweetness to the camp.) I miss everyone from my church on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Having a church family is like a little bit of heaven on earth.
What a blessing Family Camp was! I'm already looking forward to next year!
Post a Comment