Oh, The Wonder That Jesus Loves Me!


He loves you too, dear friend. It is our prayer that you may come to know Him in this personal way. He wants to know you…and He has made a way to know you. That way was through His blood, shed for you on an old wooden cross, at a place called Calvary. Oh, what love!

All He is asking from His creation is that we be willing to turn from the sins that put Him on that cross and to place our complete, depending faith in Him and the work of redemption that He did for us there. His sin bearing death and His life giving resurrection from the grave that could not hold Him….was for us!

Oh, the wonder….that Jesus loves me!

“How precious also, are thy thoughts unto me, O God! How great is the sum of them!” Psalm 139:17

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Jesus loves me! I don't understand why, but I'm so glad He does!

...a ministry of New Testament Baptist Church